We think it’s amazing that you’re considering being an egg donor. So many couples have trouble conceiving, and by donating your eggs, you’re officially helping to conquer infertility… which is incredible.
You’re probably wondering whether or not you’re eligible to donate your eggs, not to mention how it all works. Well, the good news is, we’ve got your back every step of the way. We want to help couples out there achieve their dreams of becoming parents, but we’ve also got your interests firmly at heart too.
When you apply, we’ll check that you meet all the criteria in terms of physical and psychological health. Then, we’ll start the exciting process that matches you to the perfect couple; people that you feel comfortable working with.
Still want to become an egg donor? That’s fantastic! Before you apply, please note that you need to fulfill the following criteria:
Egg Donor Requirements
- Between 18-33 years of age
- Body Mass Index (BMI) lower than 29
- Have regular monthly menstrual periods
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen
- Be a non-smoker
- Minimum of high school degree (college degree preferred)
- Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Must be comfortable with giving yourself daily injections with small needles, like those used for insulin
Additionally, you should be comfortable giving yourself daily injections with small needles. Don’t worry, they’re not too uncomfortable – in fact, they’re very similar to those used to inject insulin.
We’d like to emphasize, we welcome applicants from all ethnic and racial backgrounds.
Benefits of Being an Egg Donor
We like to think that when you join our team, everyone is a winner. Here’s some of the advantages of being an egg donor.
- Incredible achievement. You know that warm, fuzzy feeling when you do something awesome for someone else? Take that, and multiply by a hundred. In short, you’re giving one of the best gifts humanly possible. You’re helping someone else to complete their family. Wow.
- Financial compensation. Being an egg donor takes a lot of commitment, and we recognize that. You could receive up to $10,000 for doing it.
- Team spirit. When we welcome a new Champion Donor, we don’t just welcome another face to join the crowd. You become a part of our team – a part of something really special. Welcome aboard!